Trailmate Marine 70 Qt Cooler
Trailmate Marine 70 Qt Cooler
With Trailmate Marine, nothing gets in fun’s way when you’re out on the water. We built our up-for-anything cooler so it’ll easily roll where you want it. It’s loaded with tons of handy features — all-terrain smooth-ride wheels (with non-marking tread), telescoping handle, THERMECOOL™ insulation, bottle openers, UV inhibitors and way more — so you can enjoy your days out on the boat while supplying the crew with ice-cold goods.
Item #: 00034492
- Roll easily to your destination with the ground clearance of 10-inch, never-flat, smooth-ride wheels
- Anti-skid wheels have non-marking tread that won’t leave scuff marks, ideal for boat decks
- Pull your load 50% easier thanks to the comfort & leverage of our horizontal dual-trigger steel Glide™ handle that has locking & telescoping functions
- THERMECOOL™ foam— a cleaner, eco-friendly insulation — in body & lid provides superior ice retention performance
- Cool Riser Technology® improves cooling performance by elevating cooler body away from hot surfaces
- UV inhibitors protect the cooler from sun damage
- Antimicrobial-treated liner inhibits stains & odors caused by bacteria, easing cleanup & extending product life
- Comfort-grip swing-up handle works with closed telescoping handle for easy lifting & loading/unloading
- Tie-down hooks (using bungee cords or rope, not included) give you more carry options, making it easy to haul things like towels, quad chairs or a surfboard to your destination
- Lockable, water-resistant storage compartment features an anti-leak gasket to keep pocket-sized essentials (like your phone or sunglasses) handy & dry
- Threaded drain plug is garden-hose compatible & features a non-slip, easy-grip tethered cap
- Removable butler tray placed on the telescoping handle provides an ideal space for serving food & drinks (& stores away under the lid when not in use)
- Suspended interior wire food basket keeps selected food items dry
- Exterior storage pocket holds items like sunscreen, keys or a book
- Two removable pole slots/mounts hold beach umbrellas or fishing rods
- Dedicated slot in lid holds your mobile device upright where you can easily view it
- Two built-in stainless steel bottle openers help you quickly & easily enjoy your bottled beverages
- Skid rails feature rust-resistant coating
- Enjoy durability down to the details with premium, stainless-steel, rust-resistant screws
- Spacious 70-quart capacity fits up to 112 cans
Before and after use of your Trailmate cooler, empty all contents and rinse with mild soap and/or water as needed. Tougher dirt or stains may be cleaned with a diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage. Opening the drain plug can help the drying process. NOTE: Be careful to securely close the drain plug cap prior to subsequent use. Trailmate components such as butler tray, food basket and accessory holders are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed using mild soap and water. Mobile device stand fits most personal electronics.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Igloo Products Corp. warrants Trailmate coolers to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty is your exclusive warranty and there are no warranties that extend beyond the description contained here. Igloo shall either repair the product or component or provide you with a replacement product or component if it proves defective under the terms of this warranty for the time specified from the date of original purchase. This warranty is not transferable. Owner must present original Proof of Purchase to obtain warranty service. Dealers, service centers, or retail stores do not have the right to change the terms and conditions of this warranty. This warranty is not valid if the product or components have been: (1) used commercially, (2) damaged through abuse, misuse or neglect, (3) damaged in an accident, (4) unreasonably used or used for any purpose for which it was not intended, (5) repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration, or (6) damaged due to lightning strikes or other acts of nature. Normal wear and tear, including dents, scratches, discoloration or fading, is not covered under this warranty. Loss of parts or components removed from the product is not covered under the terms of this warranty. Igloo is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage resulting from any malfunction. All warranties are limited to a (1) year warranty period.
- [powr-video-slider id=dc8bffbe_1484669744]
112 12-oz cans
70 quarts (66 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
34.59" x 19.7" x 23.61"
87.86 cm x 50.04 cm x 59.97 cm
Interior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
23" x 14" x 11.5"
58.42 cm x 35.56 cm x 29.21 cm
The Swiss Army Knife of Coolers
From the big (all-terrain wheels) to the small (bottle openers) and a ton of handy features in between (butler tray, dry storage, umbrella holders and way more), Trailmate has everything you need.
This model is suited for adventures on the water with features like UV inhibitors, comfort-grip handle, non-marking wheel tread and an antimicrobial liner.
Sand? Curbs? Wild Trails? Bring it On.
Our rugged Trailmate cooler has oversized, all-terrain wheels and a sturdy telescoping handle, so you can easily and smoothly roll it to your destination.