Reactor Cinch Backpack
$74.99 $84.99 You Save 11% ($10.00)
- Premium, streamlined design
- Durable, welded exterior is water-resistant featuring a premium, abrasion-resistant material
- Lightweight insulation helps keep food & drinks cold
- Super spacious backpack with a vertical design that’s tall enough to hold wine bottles upright
- A stainless steel bottle opener is built into the top of the bag so you can easily & immediately crack open a cold one without worrying about the small tool going missing
- Sturdy, compression molded base provides structure & stability; the textured bottom grips most surfaces so the tote stays in place
- Cinch top opens to the full width of the bag opening making packing super easy
- Drawcord & pull tabs make opening & closing the cinch top incredibly simple
- Backpack design includes adjustable webbed shoulder straps
- Features multiple carry options: backpack straps, dual top grab handles & dual side handles (which can double as tie-down loops)
- Interior zipper pocket (with a zipper pull) keeps small accessories easily accessible & secure
- Insulated liner is leakproof & easy to wipe clean
- Put the size into perspective: Holds 46 cans
Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 1 year from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.
Capacity & Measurements
46 12-oz cans
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
18.1" x 7.9" x 15.0"
45.97cm x 20.07cm x 38.1cm