Reactor 24-Can Backpack
High-end quality. High-end style. All at a price that isn’t. The Reactor 24-Can Cooler Backpack brings next-level cool to your next destination with a streamlined design including premium and high-quality features. Made for anyone to use anywhere. And everyone is invited to the party!
Item #: 00065980
- Premium, streamlined design
- Durable, welded exterior is waterproof featuring a premium, abrasion-resistant material
- Advanced insulation keeps food & drinks cold for up to two days
- Sturdy, compression molded base provides structure & stability
- Durable, leakproof zipper keeps water from spilling into or out of the bag
- T-bar zipper pull helps you get a better grip when zipping open or closed
- Backpack design includes multiple comfort features: padded & adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap & padded back panel
- Features multiple carry options: backpack shoulder straps, a top handle & dual side handles
- Insulated liner is leakproof & easy to wipe clean
- Put the size into perspective: Holds 24 cans
Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 1 year from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.
24 (12-oz) cans
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
13.4" x 7.9" x 18.5"
34.04 cm x 20.07 cm x 46.99 cm
Contents Stay Chilled For Days
Advanced insulation keeps drinks and food cold for up to two days.
Water Doesn’t Get In or Out
The fully welded design includes a leakproof zipper, leakproof liner and waterproof exterior.
Stays Where You Want It To
The compression molded base grips surfaces so it stays in place. Bonus: The side handles double as tie-down loops.