BMX 25 Qt Cooler
When the outdoors beckon, you need the compact 25-quart BMX. This rugged cooler has a bold, sturdy construction with best-in-category cooling performance that’ll keep you and your small crew happy for days. We crafted every detail to keep up with your adventurous lifestyle.
Item #: 00032802
- Heavy-duty blow-molded construction provides advanced durability
- Extra-thick foam walls & insulated lid provide four days of ice retention at 90°F (tested at 90°F in controlled test conditions)
- Durable, rubberized lid T-latches provide a secure closure & lock in the cold
- Triple-point grab handle features stainless steel reinforcement & rubber grip
- Oversized hinges & stainless steel hardware extend product life
- Skid pads further protect corners & keep the cooler stable
- Stainless steel kick plate provides added protection & style
- Four tie-down points on lid allow you to secure the cooler during transport
- Molded-in fish ruler on lid
- Cool Riser Technology® improves cooling performance
Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 3 years from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.
37 12-oz cans
25 quarts (23 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
20.08" x 13.19" x 16.34"
51 cm x 33.5 cm x 41.5 cm
Interior Dimensions: ( L x W x H ):
Top - 15.07" x 8.56" x 11.66"
Bottom - 14.48" x 7.97" x 11.66”
Four tie-down points and non-slip corners keep the BMX in place while the grab handle with rubber grip makes it comfortable to transport.
Cool Riser Technology
Cool Riser Technology® improves cooling performance by elevating cooler body away from hot surfaces.