BMX 52 Qt Cooler
BMX 52 Qt Cooler
When the outdoors beckon, you need the spacious 52-quart BMX. This rugged cooler has a bold, sturdy construction with best-in-category cooling performance that’ll keep you and your crew happy for days. We crafted every detail to keep up with your adventurous lifestyle.
Item #: 00050493
- Heavy-duty blow-molded construction provides advanced durability
- Extra-thick foam walls & insulated lid provide five days of ice retention
- Durable, rubberized lid T-latches provide a secure closure & lock in the cold
- Swing-up side handles feature stainless steel reinforcement & rubber grip touch points
- Oversized hinges & stainless steel hardware extend product life
- Threaded drain plug gives you the option to hook up to your water hose for easy draining
- Skid pads further protect corners & keep the cooler stable
- Stainless steel kick plate provides added protection & style
- Four tie-down points allow you to secure the cooler during transport
- Molded-in fish ruler on lid
- Cool Riser Technology® improves cooling performance by elevating cooler body away from hot surfaces
Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 3 years from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.
83 12-oz cans
52 quarts (49 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
25.98" x 16.34" x 16.54"
65.99 cm x 41.5 cm x 42.01 cm
Interior Dimensions: ( L x W x H ):
20.94” x 12.72” x 12.12”
Locks in Cold for Long-Lasting Adventures
Insulated body and lid provide advanced ice retention for long weekends away. Rubberized latches secure the lid to keep cold in.
Small Details With a Big Impact
The fish ruler on the lid helps you measure your catch and stainless steel hardware extends overall product life.
Secure & Easy to Carry
Four tie-down points, non-slip corners and rubber-gripped handle make it easy to grab, load up in your vehicle, then keep in place.