Outdoor Pro Snapdown 42-Can Backpack
Capacity & Measurements
42 12-oz cans
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
13" x 7" x 17.5"
33.02cm x 17.78cm x 44.45cm
- Durable, coated ripstop poly exterior material is water-repellent, wipeable & abrasion-resistant
- Advanced MaxCold® insulation keeps food & drinks colder for longer
- Chunky top zipper opens wide for easy access to the cooler’s main compartment
- Snapdown bag design opens wide to provide easy access to the main compartment & buckles securely at sides when you want the cooler closed
- Heat-sealed, insulated liner built into the main compartment is totally wipeable, so it’s easy to clean, & leakproof, so liquids won’t leak into the rest of the bag
- Front zipper pocket (with liner in a pop of color) is deep for holding essential accessories, dry items or utensils
- Oversized D-rings & MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) webbed loops on straps to attach accessories, like a reusable bottle with a carabiner or another bag
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps & sternum strap (that evenly distributes the load weight) make carrying this backpack comfortable
- Features multiple carry options: traditional backpack shoulder straps & top grab handles that secure together with hook-&-loop closure wrap
- Padded pass-through sleeve allows you to easily attach this cooler to a roller bag with a trolley handle
- The hydration pocket on each exterior side stores your reusable water bottle, tumbler or other stainless steel drinkware
- Super spacious interior with a vertical design that’s tall enough to hold wine bottles upright
- Bottle opener built into the strap so you can easily & immediately crack open a cold one without worrying about the small tool going missing
- Long zipper pulls makes unzipping the backpack open & zipping it closed a cinch
- Put the size into perspective: Holds 42 cans
Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 1 year from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.