Trailmate Journey 70 Qt Cooler
Trailmate Journey 70 Qt Cooler
With Trailmate, nothing gets in fun’s way. We built our up-for-anything cooler so it’ll roll right over rough terrain like it’s on a paved path. It’s loaded with tons of handy features — all-terrain smooth-ride wheels, telescoping handle, THERMECOOL™ insulation, bottle openers, storage areas and way more — so you can easily get to your destination and supply everyone with ice-cold goods throughout the adventure.
Item #: 00034157
- Tackle sand & other challenging terrain with the superior traction & ground clearance of 10-inch, never-flat, smooth-ride wheels
- Pull your load 50% easier thanks to the comfort & leverage of our horizontal dual-trigger steel Glide™ handle that has locking & telescoping functions
- THERMECOOL™ foam — a cleaner, eco-friendly insulation — in body & lid provides superior ice retention performance
- Cool Riser Technology® improves cooling performance by elevating cooler body away from hot surfaces
- Tie-down hooks (using bungee cords or rope, not included) give you more carry options, making it easy to haul things like towels, quad chairs or a surfboard to your destination
- Lockable, water-resistant storage compartment features an anti-leak gasket to keep pocket-sized essentials (like your phone or sunglasses) handy & dry
- Threaded drain plug is garden-hose compatible & features a non-slip, easy-grip tethered cap
- Removable butler tray placed on the telescoping handle provides an ideal space for serving food & drinks (& stores away under the lid when not in use)
- Suspended interior food basket keeps selected food items dry
- Exterior storage pocket holds items like sunscreen, bug spray or a book
- Two pole slots hold beach umbrellas or fishing rods
- Dedicated slot in lid holds your mobile device upright where you can easily view it
- Four self-draining cup holders in the lid keep your drinks secure & within reach
- Two built-in stainless steel bottle openers help you quickly & easily enjoy your bottled beverages
- Skid rails feature rust-resistant coating
- Enjoy durability down to the details with premium, stainless steel, rust-resistant screws
- Spacious 70-quart capacity fits up to 112 cans
Before and after use of your Trailmate cooler, empty all contents and rinse with mild soap and/or water as needed. Tougher dirt or stains may be cleaned with a diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage. Opening the rain plug can help the drying process. NOTE: Be careful to securely close the drain plug cap prior to subsequent use. Trailmate components such as butler tray, food basket and accessory holders are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed using mild soap and water. Mobile device stand fits most personal electronics.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Igloo Products Corp. warrants Trailmate coolers to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty is your exclusive warranty and there are no warranties that extend beyond the description contained here. Igloo shall either repair the product or component or provide you with a replacement product or component if it proves defective under the terms of this warranty for the time specified from the date of original purchase. This warranty is not transferable. Owner must present original Proof of Purchase to obtain warranty service. Dealers, service centers, or retail stores do not have the right to change the terms and conditions of this warranty. This warranty is not valid if the product or components have been: (1) used commercially, (2) damaged through abuse, misuse or neglect, (3) damaged in an accident, (4) unreasonably used or used for any purpose for which it was not intended, (5) repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration, (6) damaged due to lightning strikes or other acts of nature. Normal wear and tear, including dents, scratches, discoloration or fading is not covered under this warranty. Loss of parts or components removed from the product is not covered under the terms of this warranty. Igloo is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage resulting from any malfunction. All warranties are limited to a (1) year warranty period.
- Maxcold Ice Large Freeze Block $6.9936 Oz Stainless Steel Bottle $20.99
112 12-oz cans
70 quarts (66 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
34.59" x 19.7" x 23.61"
87.86 cm x 50.04 cm x 59.97 cm
Interior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
23" x 14" x 11.5"
58.42 cm x 35.56 cm x 29.21 cm
"The Swiss Army Knife of Coolers"
From the big (all-terrain wheels) to the small (bottle openers) and a ton of handy features in between (butler tray, dry storage, umbrella holders and way more), Trailmate has everything you need.
Sand? Curbs? Wild Trails? Bring it On.
Our rugged Trailmate cooler has oversized, all-terrain wheels and a sturdy telescoping handle, so you can easily and smoothly roll it to your destination.
Ice Retention That Keeps Up With the Adventure
You’ll get long-lasting, extended ice retention with the Trailmate, thanks to the THERMECOOL™ (it’s eco-friendly!) insulated lid/body and Cool Riser Technology®.