(Katy, Texas) Today, Igloo released The Notorious B.I.G. KoolTunes Playmate cooler with built-in Bluetooth speakers in celebration to the legend who almost single-handedly reinvented east coast hip-hop in the early ‘90s. Featuring original artwork and stereo sound, this special-edition KoolTunes is available today at igloocoolers.com/biggie.
“It’s a high honor to drop an all-new The Notorious B.I.G. Playmate,” said Adrienne Berkes, Vice President of Marketing at Igloo. “With Biggie’s KoolTunes, fans will be able to pay tribute to their favorite hip-hop artist and listen to their favorite Biggie tracks all at the same time.”
Igloo designed The Notorious B.I.G. KoolTunes with custom mixed artwork, including iconic black and white photographs of Biggie, callouts to Brooklyn, New York and “It Was All a Dream” in a colorful stylized font.
The Notorious B.I.G. KoolTunes Playmate cooler, $174.99, features:
- Wireless twin speaker stereo design with premium audio and punchy bass
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless pairing technology
- IP56-rated water- and dust-resistant design
- Up to 10 hours of audio playtime on a single charge
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery
- 14-quart capacity that can fit up to 26 standard 12-ounce cans
Fans can shop Igloo’s entire collection of coolers inspired by The Notorious B.I.G. at igloocoolers.com/biggie.