IMX 70 Qt Cooler
Capacity & Measurements
105 12-oz cans
70 quarts (66 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
31.10" x 20.32" x 17.72"
79.0cm x 51.60 cm x 45.0cm
Interior Dimensions: ( L x W x H ):
26.68" x 14.43" x 12"
67.76 cm x 36.65 cm x 30.48 cm
Base Dimensions: ( L x W ):
28" x 16"
- Injection-molded construction provides advanced durability
- UV inhibitors prevent sun damage
- Ultratherm® insulation in the body & lid provides seven days of ice retention
- Durable, marine-grade rubberized lid latches help to lock in the cold
- Cool Riser Technology® improves cooling performance by elevating cooler body away from hot surfaces
- Molded-in side handles give you the option for two-handed lifting & loading
- Steel braided cable handles add comfort & improved grip in wet conditions
- Anti-skid feet on the base keep the cooler stable & secure on smooth surfaces
- Lid includes a lock loop with stainless steel locking plate for added security when used with a standard-size lock (not included)
- Built-in stainless steel bottle opener helps you quickly & easily enjoy your bottled beverages
- Four self-draining cup holders are built into the lid to keep your drinks secure & within reach
- Tie-down points allow you to secure the cooler during transport or utilize the cooler to haul towels, chairs & other beach or camping essentials
- Self-stopping lid hinge detent keeps the lid open to help it from accidentally slamming shut
- Molded-in fish ruler lets you measure your catch instantly
- Threaded drain plug gives you the option to hook up to your water hose for easy draining
- Removable wire basket for keeping items cold yet dry
- 5-year warranty
- Put the size in perspective: Holds 105 cans
Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 5 years from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.