Trailmate Marine 70 Qt Cooler
$229.99 $279.99 You Save 17% ($50.00)
Capacity & Measurements
112 12-oz cans
70 quarts (66 liters)
Ice Retention Days 4
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
34.59" x 19.7" x 23.61"
87.86 cm x 50.04 cm x 59.97 cm
Interior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
23" x 14" x 11.5"
58.42 cm x 35.56 cm x 29.21 cm
- UV Inhibitors - Protect the cooler against sun damage so you can stay outdoors from sun up to sunset.
- Oversized Wheels - Tackle sand and other challenging terrain with the superior traction and ground clearance of 10-inch, never-flat, non-marking wheels.
- Glide™ Handle - Pull your load 50% easier thanks to the comfort and leverage of our locking, telescoping, horizontal handle.
- Antimicrobial Liner - Treated liner inhibits stains and odors caused by bacteria, easing cleanup and extending product life.
- Comfort Grip Handle - Swing-up handle works with closed telescoping handle for lifting and loading/unloading.
- Anti-Skid - Non-marking tread won't leave scuff marks and is ideal for boat decks.
- Butler Tray - Serve up drinks and snacks away from sand and dirt on our removable butler tray, which stores easily under the cooler's lid when not in use.
- Bottle Openers - Dual built-in bottle openers at your fingertips makes it easy to enjoy your refreshments.
- Food Basket - Suspended interior food basket keeps food items cold yet dry.
- Accessory Holders - Removable accessory holders to transport and add additional support for beach umbrellas or fishing rods.
- Cup Holders - Keep your cold ones secure and always in arm's reach.
- Tie-Down Loops - Easily haul beach chairs, umbrellas and other accessories by strapping them right to the cooler.
- Stainless Steel Parts - Enjoy durability down to the details with premium, stainless-steel, rust-resistant screws.
- Aluminum Construction - Trust in the lightweight, rust-resistant strength of marine-grade aluminum parts for the handle and skid rails.
- Dry Storage - From public beaches to secret swimming holes, keep essentials like mobile phones, keys and sunglasses handy and dry inside our water-resistant, lockable box with an anti-leak gasket.
- Storage Pocket - Stash your shades, sunscreen and other essentials easily and securely.
- Drain Plug - Threaded drain plug is garden hose compatible and features a non-slip, easy-grip tethered cap.
- Cool Riser Technology™ - Improves cooling performance by elevating cooler from hot surfaces.
- Ultratherm - Fully insulated for advanced cooling performance.
- Ice Retention - Insulated body and lid provide up to 4-day ice retention performance (under controlled test conditions).
Before and after use of your Trailmate cooler, empty all contents and rinse with mild soap and/or water as needed. Tougher dirt or stains may be cleaned with a diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage. Opening the drain plug can help the drying process. NOTE: Be careful to securely close the drain plug cap prior to subsequent use. Trailmate components such as butler tray, food basket and accessory holders are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed using mild soap and water. Mobile device stand fits most personal electronics.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Igloo Products Corp. warrants Trailmate coolers to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty is your exclusive warranty and there are no warranties that extend beyond the description contained here. Igloo shall either repair the product or component or provide you with a replacement product or component if it proves defective under the terms of this warranty for the time specified from the date of original purchase. This warranty is not transferable. Owner must present original Proof of Purchase to obtain warranty service. Dealers, service centers, or retail stores do not have the right to change the terms and conditions of this warranty. This warranty is not valid if the product or components have been: (1) used commercially, (2) damaged through abuse, misuse or neglect, (3) damaged in an accident, (4) unreasonably used or used for any purpose for which it was not intended, (5) repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration, or (6) damaged due to lightning strikes or other acts of nature. Normal wear and tear, including dents, scratches, discoloration or fading, is not covered under this warranty. Loss of parts or components removed from the product is not covered under the terms of this warranty. Igloo is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage resulting from any malfunction. All warranties are limited to a (1) year warranty period.
- [powr-video-slider id=dc8bffbe_1484669744]