RECOOL® 16 Qt Cooler
Introducing the world's first cooler made entirely from biodegradable materials: RECOOL. Created to provide an alternative to environmentally harmful foam coolers, RECOOL can biodegrade and return to the Earth after use, rather than polluting our environment or filling a landfill. RECOOL is durable and won't chip or scratch easily or make annoying squeaking noises like foam coolers.
Designed with a 16 quart capacity which is big enough to fit plenty of drinks, ice, and food for an all-day adventure for a family of four. Cup holders and an easy-grab handle are built into the lid and the cooler features molded handles on the sides, making it easy to grab and go. RECOOL is patent pending and made right here in the USA!
Item #: 00026030
- Made out of compostable & biodegradable materials: Recycled paper + AKD (alkyl ketene dimer)
- Reusable - empty water & let air dry
- Lid: 4 Molded-in cup holders & a center handle with Igloo logo
- Body: Molded-in side handles for ease when carrying
- Water Retention: Up to 5 days
- Ice Retention: Up to 12 hours
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Patent pending
Empty water & let air dry.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 1 year from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.
20 12-oz cans
16 quarts (15 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
15" x 11" x 11.38"
38.1 cm x 27.94 cm x 28.9 cm