ECOCOOL Trailmate 70 Qt Cooler
ECOCOOL Trailmate 70 Qt Cooler
An adventure cooler that makes Earth (and you) very happy. We built our up-for-anything ECOCOOL Trailmate wheeled cooler with post-consumer recycled plastic (diverting it from the landfill)! And, of course, the Trailmate is loaded with tons of handy features — cleaner, eco-friendly THERMECOOL insulation, all-terrain smooth-ride wheels, telescoping handle, bottle openers, storage areas and way more.
Item #: 00034399
- ECOCOOL®: Outside body, lid & liner made with post-consumer recycled resin (PCR)
- THEREMECOOL™ foam — a cleaner, eco-friendly insulation — in body & lid provides superior ice retention performance
- Tackle sand & other challenging terrain with the superior traction & ground clearance of 10-inch, never-flat, smooth-ride wheels
- Pull your load 50% easier thanks to the comfort & leverage of our horizontal dual-trigger steel Glide™ handle that has locking & telescoping functions
- Cool Riser Technology® improves cooling performance by elevating cooler body away from hot surfaces
- Tie-down points (using bungee cords or rope, not included) give you more carry options, making it easy to haul things like towels, quad chairs or a surfboard to your destination
- Lockable, water-resistant storage compartment features an anti-leak gasket to keep pocket-sized essentials (like your phone or sunglasses) handy & dry
- Threaded drain plug is garden-hose compatible & features a non-slip, easy-grip tethered cap
- Removable butler tray placed on the telescoping handle provides an ideal space for serving food & drinks (& stores away under the lid when not in use)
- Suspended interior food basket keeps selected food items dry
- Exterior storage pocket holds items like sunscreen, bug spray or a book
- Two pole slots hold beach umbrellas or fishing rods
- Dedicated slot in lid holds your mobile device upright where you can easily view it
- Four self-draining cup holders in the lid keep your drinks secure & within reach
- Two built-in stainless steel bottle openers help you quickly & easily enjoy your bottled beverages
- Skid rails feature rust-resistant coating
- Enjoy durability down to the details with premium, stainless steel, rust-resistant screws
- Made in the USA with USA & imported parts
- Spacious 70-quart capacity fits up to 112 cans
Before and after use of your Trailmate cooler, empty all contents and rinse with mild soap and/or water as needed. Tougher dirt or stains may be cleaned with a diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage. Opening the rain plug can help the drying process. NOTE: Be careful to securely close the drain plug cap prior to subsequent use. Trailmate components such as butler tray, food basket and accessory holders are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed using mild soap and water. Mobile device stand fits most personal electronics.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Igloo Products Corp. warrants Trailmate coolers to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty is your exclusive warranty and there are no warranties that extend beyond the description contained here. Igloo shall either repair the product or component or provide you with a replacement product or component if it proves defective under the terms of this warranty for the time specified from the date of original purchase. This warranty is not transferable. Owner must present original Proof of Purchase to obtain warranty service. Dealers, service centers, or retail stores do not have the right to change the terms and conditions of this warranty. This warranty is not valid if the product or components have been: (1) used commercially, (2) damaged through abuse, misuse or neglect, (3) damaged in an accident, (4) unreasonably used or used for any purpose for which it was not intended, (5) repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration, (6) damaged due to lightning strikes or other acts of nature. Normal wear and tear, including dents, scratches, discoloration or fading is not covered under this warranty. Loss of parts or components removed from the product is not covered under the terms of this warranty. Igloo is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage resulting from any malfunction. All warranties are limited to a (1) year warranty period.
112 12-oz cans
70 quarts (66 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
34.59" x 19.7" x 23.61"
87.86 cm x 50.04 cm x 59.97 cm
Interior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
23" x 14" x 11.5"
58.42 cm x 35.56 cm x 29.21 cm
A Trailmate That’s Better for the Planet
With ECOCOOL, we’re transforming post-consumer plastic — discarded plastic yogurt cups and milk jugs — that would otherwise end up in landfills into a recycled resin used to build this cooler. Plus, the THERMECOOL insulation lowers CO2 and VOC emissions!
The Swiss Army Knife of Coolers
From the big (all-terrain wheels) to the small (bottle openers) and a ton of handy features in between (butler tray, dry storage, umbrella holders and way more), Trailmate has everything you need — including extended ice retention.
Sand? Curbs? Wild Trails? Bring it On.
Our rugged Trailmate cooler has oversized, all-terrain wheels and a sturdy telescoping handle, so you can easily and smoothly roll it to your destination.