Isabel 16 Oz Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mug
Sold Out $9.99
Capacity & Measurements
16 ounces (0.47 liters)
Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ):
3.15" x 3.15" x 7.73"
8.01 cm x 8.01 cm x 19.63 cm
- Threaded Lid - Leak Proof design for hot and cold liquids.
- Vacuum Insulation - Superior vacuum insulation for best in class performance.
- Stainless Steel - Durable stainless steel body.
- Soft-Sit Silicone Base - Silicone base for non-slip use and surface protection.
- Audible Slider Feature - Audible "click" sound alerts consumer when slider is opened and closed.
- Easy Close Slider - Patent Pending easy close Slider Lid is simple to use and completely Leak Proof.
- Easy Clean Lid - Patent Pending Lid is as easy to clean as it is to use. Simply open the slider and drop it in the dishwasher.
WE CARE, YOU SHOULD TOO. HERE'S HOW...
Hand wash your mug and cap with warm soapy water before first use. Hand wash your mug regularly. Caps are top shelf dishwasher safe. Store mug with cap off to allow to dry completely. Use white distilled vinegar or baking soda to help safely remove any stains or discoloration on the inside of your mug. After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary. Do not place in dishwasher, as this may affect the insulation properties and painted finish. Do not freeze your mug or cap. Do not place mug on stove or in the microwave. Do not use bleach, chlorine or cleaners with harsh abrasives to clean your product
Warning for Travel Mugs: DO NOT OVERFILL MUG TO AVOID SPILLAGE OR SCALDING. IF LIQUID IS EXTREMELY HOT, OPEN AND CLOSE SLIDER WITH MUG IN UPRIGHT POSITION. MAKE SURE TO KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM FACE WHILE RELEASING STEAM. REPEAT AS NEEDED. ALWAYS MAKE SURE CAP IS SECURELY THREADED BEFORE DRINKING. USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN FILLING MUG WITH BOILING WATER TO BREW TEA OR OTHER BEVERAGES. ALLOW TO STEEP FOR 3-5 MINUTES BEFORE THREADING CAP ON AND CLOSING.
This Igloo product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for its lifetime. If a manufacturing defect is found, we will be happy to repair or replace your product. Proof of purchase must be provided upon request in order to verify warranty coverage. Please retain purchase receipts for your records.