(Katy, Texas) Today, Igloo released the all-new Iron Maiden KoolTunes Playmate cooler with built-in Bluetooth speakers in tribute to one of heavy metal’s most influential bands of all time. Featuring original album artwork and stereo sound, the special-edition Iron Maiden KoolTunes is available today at igloocoolers.com/ironmaiden.
“Metal fans can’t get enough of our Iron Maiden Playmates, and now we’re going to blow their minds with the first Iron Maiden KoolTunes!” said Adrienne Berkes, Vice President of Marketing at Igloo. “This is their chance to blast the Beast while enjoying frosty beverages — the perfect tailgate mate for the Legacy of the Beast World Tour ’22 and beyond.”
Igloo designed the Iron Maiden KoolTunes with custom, striking graphics that feature a mashup of Eddie — the band’s ever-evolving figurehead — from various album covers and the band’s iconic stylized logo.
The Iron Maiden KoolTunes Playmate cooler, $174.99, features:
- Wireless twin speaker stereo design with premium audio and punchy bass
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless pairing technology
- IP56-rated water- and dust-resistant design
- Up to 10 hours of audio playtime on a single charge
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery
- 14-quart capacity that can fit up to 26 standard 12-ounce cans
Fans can shop Igloo’s entire collection of coolers inspired by Iron Maiden at igloocoolers.com/ironmaiden.